Follow along with today's scripture: Romans 8:28
We tend to learn from our mistakes in the areas that matter least, but repeat our mistakes in the areas that matter most.
Three myths that drive people to bad decisions:
1. The Experience Myth
· Experience on it’s own does not make you wiser. Learning from experience is what you makes wiser.
2. The Know-Better Myth
· Knowledge without discipline doesn’t do anything.
3. The Time Myth
· Mistakes feel like wasted time. But time is your friend, not your enemy.
Two things that emerge in successful new beginnings:
1. A deeper sense of humility (“Lead with love”)
2. A greater sense of purpose (“Live a bigger story”)